Super-Easy Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry
Yield: Serves 4. Each serving: 2 cups.
- 1 lb frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 4 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked white chicken meat, skinless and cut into cubes
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
Garnish: ¼ c. sliced scallions
- Lightly spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender and heated through, about 5 minutes
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil and chicken; stir to coat
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until chicken is heated through
- Serve over rice. Garnish with sliced scallions if desired
Recipe edited by Terry Grieco Kenny for DietsInReview.com