Summer Blue Crabby Pizza
This heart-healthy recipe comes from Michael Fenster, MD, who not only is an amazing chef, but is also is a Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist.
Per Serving: 120 calories, 3 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 9 g protein, 15 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 28 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 Pizza Crust, baked
- 4 to 6 oz mixed greens
- 8 oz fresh blue crab, jumbo lump
- 1 lb grape or pear tomatoes, roasted
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp peppadew or piquant pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Cucumber Dressing
Top pizza crust with salad greens. Add all the ingredients except the dressing.
Drizzle with the Avocado Cucumber Dressing.
Cut into 8 wedges; serve.
Source: Copyright Michael Fenster. Photos by Jennifer Fenster.