Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 1/4 cup granulated sucralose sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
For the Topping:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease one 9 inch by 13 inch or two 9 inch round cake pans.
- Put all dry ingredients into one large mixing bowl and combine with a large spoon or spatula.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of wet ingredients except boiling water. Combine wet and dry ingredients and beat at medium speed for about 2 minutes. Add boiling water slowly while mixing to prevent clumping. Mix until blended thoroughly. Finally, stir in the cocoa.
- Bake sugar-free cake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- When cake is completely cool, frost with chocolate whipped cream and garnish with fresh strawberries and shaved chocolate.