Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles
Cool down with a tasty frozen twist on a summertime classic.
Yield: Serves 12
- 4 cups strawberries, green tops removed
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- In a food processor, pulse strawberries until pureed, about 2 minutes
- Add yogurt and milk
- Stir to mix
- Pour into 2-oz. popsicle molds or divide among small paper cups
- If you use paper cups, cover with aluminum foil and poke a popsicle stick through foil into center of each cup.
- Freeze 4 hours
- Remove from molds
- Coat each pop with 1/4 cup of crushed cereal
- Wrap and freeze any pops you are not immediately eating