Sacred Heart Diet Soup
The soup recipe for the popular weight loss diet.
Learn more about the Sacred Heart Diet with this review.
- 1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatoes
- 3 large green onions
- 1 large can of beef broth (no fat)
- 1 pkg. Lipton Soup mix (chicken noodle)
- 1 bunch of celery
- 2 cans green beans
- 2 lbs. Carrots
- 2 Green Peppers
- Worcestershire and/or hot sauce
- Season with salt, pepper, curry, Worcestershire and/or hot sauce- all ingredients to desired taste
- Cut veggies in small to medium pieces
- Cover with water
- Boil fast for 10 minutes
- Reduce to simmer and continue to cook until vegetables are tender.