Red, White and Blue Sangria
A refreshing mix of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in sweet white wine.
Yield: 4 Glasses; 1 per serving
- One bottle sweet white wine of your choice (we used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/3 container of fruit juice concentrate (we used apple cherry)
- 3 oz. Driscoll's blueberries, rinsed
- 3 oz. Driscoll's raspberries, rinsed
- 1/2 pint of Driscoll's strawberries, de-stemmed and quartered
Pour wine into large pitcher, then add fruit concentrate and stir.
While it incorporates, lightly muddle your berries in a large mixing bowl until a bit of juice forms at the bottom.
Then add fruit to the wine mixture and stir. Serve chilled.
Recipe by Brandi Koskie. Photo by Dana Shultz