Mark Pinhasovich's Turkey Burger
The Biggest Loser 10 at-home winner says his turkey burger is the best.
Per Serving: 229 calories, 13 g fat, 22 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 96 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 4 finely chopped baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup reduced fat shredded mexican cheese
- a couple dashes cumin
- salt and pepper to taste - 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- Combine all the ingredients (except avocado) in a bowl and mix together, but do not overwork it. Make 4 patties.
- Grill until barely done so it doesn't dry out.
- Put on your favorite bun or bread with a couple avocado slices tucked under the burger and enjoy!
Source: Mark Pinhasovich