1/2 cup tub margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup Sugar Lite or 1/3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
1/4 cup egg whites
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour (spoon into cup to measure)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
2. Cream the margarine, brown sugar and light sugar together until fluffy.
3. Add the egg whites slowly and mix well.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, scrape the bowl and mix well.
5. Drop small tablespoonfuls of the batter onto a nonstick cookie tray. You should get about 30 cookies out of this recipe.
6. Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until slighly firm in the center.
7. Allow cookies to cool slightly; then remove from pan.