3/4 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
5.5 Tbsp tub margarine
1/2 cup boiling water
2 cups Sugar Lite or 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
5.5 Tbsp melted tub margarine
1/2 cup egg whites
1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour (spoon into cup to measure)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease two 8"-by-8" baking pans.
2. Stir together the cocoa, baking soda and margarine.
3. Add the boiling water, and stir until smooth and thick.
4. Add the light sugar then the melted margarine and egg whites.
5. Then add the flour and vanilla. Add the chips last.
6. Divide batter between pans and bake for 25-35 minutes or until firm in center. Freeze one pan for later. Cut in 12.