Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
Add a savory flavor to a simple batch of grilled summer vegetables.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered and cleaned
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered and cleaned
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered
- 1 medium yellow squash, quartered
- 24 asparagus spears
- 1 lemon, halved and juiced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Clean and chop all vegetables.
- Place in a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Toss vegetables in balsamic mixture coating everything well. Then place on a medium-high propane or charcoal grill about 7-10 minutes.