The perfect summer side salad bursting with bright flavors.
Per Serving: 80 Calories, 9g Carbohydrates, 1g Protein, 5g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 4mg Sodium, 2g Fiber
Yield: Serves 6
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, washed and torn into small pieces
- 2 medium grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cumin
- Toss lettuce, grapefruit, avocado, green onion in salad bowl lightly.
- In jar, shake olive oil, vinegar, and cumin together until blended. Toss into salad and serve immediately.
Source: Sharon Palmer, RD