Fresh Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Cool down this summer with a sweet, crunchy salad with fresh garden vegetables.
Yield: Serves 6
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 C. red onions, sliced very thin
- 1/2 C. fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl and mix well
- Serve immediately
Notes: You can skip the mint or add other fresh herbs such as oregano or basil.