Fitness Ridge BBQ Sauce
Add robust flavor to your favorite grilled meals with this healthier, homemade barbeque sauce from the Biggest Loser Resort.
Per serving: 55 calories, 1 gram fat, 10 grams carbohydrates
Yield: 3.5 cups; 28 2-Tbsp. servings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons organic dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup organic agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Add all the ingredients into a soup pot. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Then add to a blender and blend until smooth.
Source: Biggest Loser Resort