Chunky Guacamole with Serrano Peppers
Serrano peppers makes the flavors of this guacamole from Eva Longoria really pop. Longoria suggests serving it with chips or on top of steak.
Yield: 8 servings
- 6 avocados, roughly chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (from 1 bunch)
- 1 serrano chile pepper, finely chopped
- Juice from 4 small lemons (about 1/2 cup)
- Put avocados, tomatoes, onion, salt, cilantro, pepper, and lemon juice in large bowl.
- Stir gently until well combined.
Serving tip: To keep the guacamole from turning brown, press a pit from one of the avocados into the center of the dish. Remove it before serving.
Adapted from Eva’s Kitchen by Eva Longoria.