Chocolate Covered Raisin Clusters
Chocolate and raisins combine to make a low-cholesterol dessert.
Calories 150 (25% from fat); Total Fat 4.5g (sat 2.5g, mono 1g, poly 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrates 28g; Fiber 2g; Iron 1mg; Sodium 10mg; Calcium 12mg
Yield: 12 clusters
- 1 pkg. (6 oz) semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 and 1/2 c. California raisins
- Combine first three ingredients and place over hot (not boiling) water until chocolate melts, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in raisins, coating well.
- With teaspoon, drop in small clusters onto waxed paper. Chill until firm.
Sources: California Raisins