Featured Blog Posts
Loaded Southwestern Tossed Salad
Roasted veggies, grilled chicken, and creamy avocado toss together for a hearty entree salad.Yield: Serves 2
- 4 cups mixed salad greens (your choice)
- 4 oz. chicken breast, grilled and sliced thin
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 ear of corn, roasted
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roasted
- 1/2 cup black beans (if canned, drained and rinsed)
- 4 Tbsp. Creamy Feta Cilantro Lime Dressing
Prepare all ingredients and place in a large mixing bowl.
Pour in the dressing, then toss the salad together until well coated.
Divide between two plates and serve.
Recipe by Brandi Koskie. Photo by Dana Shultz.