Featured Blog Posts
Indian Chicken Salad Pockets
Curry and lime make this recipe really pop!
186 Calories, 20g Protein, 16g Carbohydrates, 5g Fat (1 g saturated), 48mg Cholesterol, 2g Fiber, 304mg SodiumYield: Serves 2
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, preferably fresh squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry paste
- 3/4 cup (4 ounces) chopped grilled chicken breast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seeded, chopped cucumber
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 whole-wheat pita (6 1/2" diameter), cut in half
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, and curry paste. Whisk to blend.
- Add the chicken, cucumber, and onion. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the pita halves. Add the lettuce.
- Serve your Indian chicken salad pockets immediately.
Source: Devin Alexander from the Biggest Loser Cookbook