Greek Yogurt Parfait
Biggest Loser Resort’s Executive Chef Cameron Payne shares a tasty and healthy recipe a Greek Yogurt Parfait that you can make at home
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 cup Fage® yogurt, Greek style yogurt
- 2 ounces strawberries, blended into yogurt
- 2 cups fresh fruit, diced (assorted melons berries etc.)
- 8 ounces walnuts, diced
- In a blender, add the yogurt and strawberries and blend together.
- Layer a ½ cup of yogurt on the bottom of each cup, then ½ cup of chopped fruit.
- Finally finish with 2 ounces of chopped walnuts on top of the fruit.