Frosty Pumpkin Smoothie
Like an irresistible pumpkin pie in a glass!
Yield: Serves 2
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek-style yogurt and extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 ice cubes
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- Combine the pumpkin, yogurt, milk, nectar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the smoothie into a chilled glass and garnish with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Source: Biggest Loser 30-Day Jump Start