Featured Blog Posts
Cucumber Avocado Soup
A nutritious chilled soup with wonderfully light flavor.
Per serving: Calories: 71, Protein: 1 g, Carbohydrate: 6 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 2 g, Total Fat: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 0.7 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Calcium: 21 mg, Sodium: 150 mgYield: Serves 4
- 3 cups cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Blend cucumbers, avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste in blender until smooth, about one minute. Use herbs as a garnish and serve.
Recipe by The Best Life Diet