Featured Blog Posts
Chunky Guacamole with Serrano Peppers
Serrano peppers makes the flavors of this guacamole from Eva Longoria really pop. Longoria suggests serving it with chips or on top of steak.Yield: 8 servings
- 6 avocados, roughly chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (from 1 bunch)
- 1 serrano chile pepper, finely chopped
- Juice from 4 small lemons (about 1/2 cup)
- Put avocados, tomatoes, onion, salt, cilantro, pepper, and lemon juice in large bowl.
- Stir gently until well combined.
Serving tip: To keep the guacamole from turning brown, press a pit from one of the avocados into the center of the dish. Remove it before serving.
Adapted from Eva’s Kitchen by Eva Longoria.