Chipotle Chicken Cups
A smokey appetizer your guests won't get enough of.
Yield: Makes 24 appetizers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbs. chipotle liquid spice
- 1- 14oz. can black beans
- 1- 11oz. can mexican-style corn
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- Cooking spray
- 24 wonton wraps
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion tops
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into small pieces; add to skillet.
- Add fire pepper and liquid spice, mix well.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Drain and rinse black beans and drain corn; add beans, corn and cream cheese to chicken.
- Reduce heat to low, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place a wonton wrap in the bottom of each cup.
- Place approximately 1 Tbs. of chicken mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, or until edges are nicely browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on each cup, then top with the onion.
- Return to oven just until cheese melts (1-2 minutes).