Featured Blog Posts
Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers
Enjoy the grill in a leaner way by cooking with turkey.
Nutrition Facts: 208 Calories, 11g Fat, 84mg Cholesterol, 308mg Sodium, 2g Carbs, .3g Fiber, .3g Sugar, 21g ProteinYield: 12 burgers
- 3 lbs. ground turkey
- 1/4 C. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 C. finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Form into 12 patties
- Cook the patties on the grill, or in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.