Low Carb Margarita
Cheers to a Mexican cocktail fit for your diet.
- Margarita salt or kosher salt
- 1 jigger (1.5 oz) tequila
- 2 Tbs. (1 oz) lime juice - fresh or bottled
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. orange extract
- 1 Tbs. artificial sweetener (i.e. a liquid, carb-free brand)
- Ice - small handful
- Wet the rim of the glass and dip into a small plate of salt.
- Combine all ingredients
- You can either serve it over ice, strained into the glass, or blended in a blender
Source: About.Com Low Carb Diets