A sweet punch of flavor for chicken, fish and shrimp.
Yield: 1 recipe = 5 oz.
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1/2 lemon
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1/2 Tbs. cumin
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Dash of kosher salt and black pepper
- Squeeze the juice from the fruits into a bowl
- Add all other ingredients
- Wisk together
- Keep chilled and marinate choice of 4 chicken breasts, 4 salmon filets or 1 lb. shrimp for up to 30 minutes
- Best when grilled, but stovetop or oven cooking will work as well
- Serve as a main entree, or use in tacos, kabobs or salads