5-Minute Breakfast Crumble
A quick and easy breakfast recipe from Chef Jeffrey Saad.Yield: Serves 2
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces bread
- 1 small, pre-cooked chicken/apple sausage
- Place two eggs in a small pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Turn to just below a simmer. Add the pre-cooked sausage to the water with the eggs and cook both for five minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking toast two pieces of bread. Cut into cubes (croutons).
- Remove sausage and chop into pieces.
- Rinse eggs under cold water. Peel and place in a bowl. Break up eggs with a fork. Stir in chopped sausage and croutons.
- Spoon into two bowls (or ramekins) and serve!