Low-calorie diet plans are increasingly popular—just last month Rocco launched his 800-calorie-a-day weight loss program—so we asked Anthony Fabricatore, Phd, vice-president of Research and Development at Nutrisystem, about the safety of this sort of calorie restriction. Here, his tho...
See more Nutrisystem Stories >
Nutrisystem ReviewsSee more Nutrisystem Reviews >
- do you have a payment plan?
- where in Fargo can i buy a few NutriSystem foods?
- Does Nutrisystem work if you take thyroid medication?
- Are there any differences between the Nutrisystem diet plan and the Medifast diet plan?
- Can I order on my food stamp card?