RecipesSee more content
- Red Curry Quinoa
A healthful Thai recipe you can enjoy at home.
- Sesame Peanut Noodles
A favorite recipe from the college cookbook Freshman in the Kitchen.
- Southwestern Turkey Salad Wraps
Toss turkey breast with flavorful ingredients to make a creamy salad.
- Pork Stir-Fry with Garlic Broccoli
The Asian flavor you love without the delivery food guilt.
- Winning Fried Chicken
Daniel from Biggest Loser 7 says this is "stinkin' awesome!"
- Grilled and Spiced Chicken Breast with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Biggest Loser proves salads can be a satisfying meal.
- Rosemary Skewered Chicken with Orange Glaze
An inventive and flavorful appetizer from Biggest Loser.
- Turkey and Black Bean Chili
The hearty and healthy chili Curtis Stone prepared on Biggest Loser.
- Herb Roasted Pheasant with Wild Rice Stuffing
A dish from President Barack Obama's inauguration lunch.
- Italian Turkey Burgers
Savory burgers with an Italian flair.
- Braised Collard Greens with Red Wine
Rocco ditches the traditional recipe for something flavorful and good for you.
- Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey Breast
Rocco's roasts a healthier centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Sweet 'n Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Spiced to perfection, juicy and tender.
- Barbecue Pork Sandwich
A slow-cooked family favorite.
- Mom's New Beef Stew
A hearty bowl of beef stew to warm a cold weather day.
- John McCain Rib Rub
The Republican nominee knows how to throwdown around the grill.
- Barack Obama Chili
The President's personal recipe is a favorite at potlucks.
- Barack Obama Pizza Burger
A Chicago pizzeria-style burger named for the Democratic presidential nominee.
- Biggest Loser Breakfast Sausage
Season and prepare ground pork for a healthier option for this breakfast staple.
- Mussels Stew
Chef Rocco and Brady Vilcan prepared this for Biggest Loser 6.