RecipesSee more content
- Arroz con Pollo
- Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Roasted Marinara Sauce
- Almond Pilaf
- 7 Minute Vegetable Soup
A healthy, vegetable-rich dinner that's ready in minutes.
- 10 Minute Corn Chowder
- 10 Minute Bean Soup
- Obama's Favorite Grilled Chicken Tacos
Chef Rick Bayless prepared these for the White House State Dinner with Mexico.
- Fitness Ridge BBQ Sauce
Add robust flavor to your favorite grilled meals with this healthier, homemade barbeque sauce from the Biggest Loser Resort.
- Slow-Cooker Mexican Style Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
A one-dish meal from the Whole Foods Diet Cookbook that will satisfy even non-vegetarians.
- White Bean Butternut Squash Ragout with Polenta Squares
A satisfying and nutritious meal from the Whole Foods Diet Cookbook that takes 25 minutes to prepare.
- Mini Quinoa Pizzas
A hearty and protein-rich pizza recipe from the Whole Foods Diet Cookbook.
- Mexican Turkey Burgers
A bold and spicy way to enjoy these leaner burgers from The Biggest Loser 6 Weeks to a Healthier You
- Veggie Potstickers
A healthier alternative for a vegetarian twist on an Asian favorite.
- Terrine of Roasted Potatoes and Zucchini, with Fennel and Sun Dried Tomatoes
An impressive and flavorful side dish to complement any summer meal.
- Asian Napa Cabbage Carrot Slaw with Snow Peas
A lively, fresh Asian-inspired side dish you can feel good about serving.
- Chilled Asparagus Soup with Lemon Pesto
A surprising and refreshing soup ideal to cool a summer evening.
- Walnut Encrusted Salmon
A fresh and flavorful way to prepare baked wild-caught salmon.
- Biggest Loser Chicken Cacciatore
Curtis Stone makes this restaurant favorite healthier on Biggest Loser.
- Fennel and Clam Soup
A hearty and healthy soup created by Biggest Loser's Curtis Stone.
- Mediterranean Style Burger with Caper Yogurt Sauce and Portobello
Curtis Stone's turkey burger from Biggest Loser.