Digestive RecipesSee more Digestive content
- Blueberry Flaxseed Muffins
From the SparkPeople Cookbook comes a healthful muffin recipe that you'll love.
- Greek Yogurt with Honey-Roasted Figs
Luscious Greek yogurt is topped with lightly-roasted figs, a little spice and a drizzle of honey. Serve as a dessert or a lovely breakfast.
- Avocado Cucumber Dressing
This dressing is creamy and delicious. Try it drizzled over your favorite salad or add a little fresh dill and serve as a sauce for grilled or poached salmon.
- Homemade Greek Yogurt
Here’s an easy recipe to transform regular yogurt into thick, rich and creamy Greek-style yogurt.
- Papaya Mint Popsicles
These delicious and healthy popsicles are featured in Marisa Churchill's dessert cookbook Sweet & Skinny.
- Chunky Guacamole with Serrano Peppers
Serrano peppers makes the flavors of this guacamole from Eva Longoria really pop. Longoria suggests serving it with chips or on top of steak.
- Adam Hurtado's Guacamole
Biggest Loser 10's Adam shares his homemade guacamole recipe.
- Toasted Quinoa, Chicken, Corn, and Avocado Salad
A satisfying and healthy lunch from The New Sonoma Diet, that's also gluten free.
- Aromatic Roasted Vegetables
Serve as a hearty side dish, or a bold vegetarian meal.
- Soft-Baked Chocolate-Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
A decadent treat from Today Show's Joy Bauer.
- Sonny and Joe's Bountiful Vegetable Wrap
A delicious way to enjoy this hummus.
- Salad of Green Papaya with Peanut and Grilled Shrimp
A light and satisfying dinner by Curtis Stone from Biggest Loser.
- Vegetarian Double Bean Chili
- Vegetable Broth
A classic, fresh Mediterranean dish made with bulgur or couscous.
- Summer Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip
A kid-friendly summer snack they could make themselves!
- Spicy Black Bean Soup
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Oatmeal Pancakes and Bananas
Healthier pancakes to start your weekend morning.