Digestive RecipesSee more Digestive content
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Sandwiches
A healthy twist on oatmeal cream pie sandwiches.
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Waffles
Make your own homemade waffles and never buy frozen again!
- Creamy Feta Cilantro Lime Dressing
This fat-free dressing is fresh and zesty with just a kick from serrano peppers.
- Creamy Feta Strawberry Basil Dressing
This homemade dressing is fat-free and big on fresh flavor.
- Hasselback Apple Crisp
A uniquely healthy way to make these personalized desserts.
- Cucumber Avocado Soup
A nutritious chilled soup with wonderfully light flavor.
- Coconut Scented Golden Beet, Parsnip, Turnip and Pear Smash
A vegan mash that has an explosion of flavor thanks to beets, parsnips and pears.
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
It may be the best soup you've ever had and best served with grilled cheese or baguette.
- Avocado Serrano Coleslaw
So much lighter than any traditional coleslaw with a bite of warm serrano peppers.
- Olympic Ring Fruit Salad
A simple and healthy fruit salad for all of your Olympic-themed festivities
- 2 Ingredient Melon Ball Soup
Watermelon and cantaloupe soup makes the perfect healthy summer brunch treat
- Red and Sweet Potato Salad
With only 92 calories, this wholesome potato salad has a very fresh, light flavor that thats tangy and naturally sweet.
- Black Bean Sweet Potato Burgers
These vegan and vegetarian-friendly burgers make the perfect entree to a summertime meal.
- Sweet Potato Pie Popsicles
The HopeFULL Company created this 3-ingredient recipe that takes sweet potatoes and turns them into a delicious dessert!
- Chocolate Banana Popsicles
The HopeFULL Company created this 5-ingredient recipe that's a summertime favorite!
- Healthier Flaxseed Banana Bread
A lightened-up version of this classic quick bread using Truvia Baking Blend.
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
The combination of butternut squash, apples and thyme is comforting and delicious.
- Sweet Potato and Toasted Sage Dip
Aida Mollenkamp prepared this Thanksgiving appetizer for Biggest Loser.
- Winter Granola
Perfect for a cold day snack, or it makes a delicious gift.
- Beet and Apple Salad
Because cooked beets are sweet, it’s great to pair them with tart Granny Smith apples, salty and pungent goat cheese, and nutty, crunchy pistachios in this low-cal salad.