Zone Meals in Seconds
Make Zone Diet friendly meals that are quick and easy.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Zone Meals in Seconds is a cookbook featuring 150 fast and delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner written by Dr. Barry Sears and Lynn Sears. This book provides recipes for those that want to live in the Zone. Dr. Sears and his wife Lynn have maintained a kitchen that aligns with the Zone type eating for over 10 years. The meals in this book are healthy and satisfying and have been family tested. Millions of people have started living in the Zone and with these recipes; you will find it easier than ever.
Zone Meals in Seconds combines the hard-won wisdom and experience of Lynn Sears with the expertise and medical knowledge of Dr. Sears. The recipes include tips on snacks, meals for kids and slow-cooker recipes. You can improve your health and well-being with these recipes. With the Zone, you will eat lots of fruits and vegetables, a moderate amount of protein and a little monounsaturated fat. Eating this way will quickly have you feeling more energetic, give you more mental focus and have your clothes fitting better.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Offers recipes that are quick and easy
- Zone style eating offers lots of healthy foods
- Includes tips on preparing Zone friendly kids meals
- Offers tips on snacks
- Discourages eating foods high in saturated fat
- Gives a list of foods that should be avoided
- Several people have found success using the Zone Diet
- Named #6 in the Best Commercial Diets by US News, 2011
- Diet is essentially low in carbohydrates which doesn’t appeal to everyone
- For complete information on the diet you need to purchase a separate book
Zone Meals in Seconds focuses heavily on the foods you eat because it is a cookbook. There are over 150 recipes included in this book. The sections and recipe classifications you will find include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, kids’ zone, can-do zone, slow-cooker and special occasion zones. Some of the recipes you will find include:
- Autumn chicken in cider sauce with roasted vegetables
- Caribbean roast salmon with salsa topping on a bed of black beans and vegetables
- Tuna and spinach salad with yogurt-dill dressing and melon-berry smoothie
- Zoned chocolate pudding
- Shrimp and chickpea salad
- Asian sesame chicken and cashew salad
- Steak pizziola
- Chocolate cherry muffins
- Crab-stuffed Portobello mushrooms with cherry tomato salad
- Old fashioned chicken pot pie
There is no exercise direction in Zone Meals in Seconds because it is a cookbook focused on preparing meals.CONCLUSION
Those following the Zone Diet can use Zone Meals in Seconds to create healthy and fast meals that will follow the diet. You can even use this cookbook to create meals that your kids will love. This diet is one that involves eating lots of fruits and vegetables and is low in carbohydrates. This cookbook can be a great tool for those that want to gain ideas that will help add variety to the Zone Diet.Common Misspellings
zones meals in seconds, zone mealed in seconds, zone meals each secondHow Does Zone Meals in Seconds Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Zone Meals in Seconds?