Vital Rez V
Get the anti-aging benefits of red wine in a capsule.
Vital Rez V is a part of an emerging group of wellness supplements that contain certain antioxidants and substances that have been associated with slowing down the process of aging. Vital Rez V contains resveratrol, a polyphenol which is a specific kind of antioxidant. Reveratrol is found in red wine and red and purple grapes. Research studies show that this powerful antioxidant has anti-inflammatory as well as anticancer properties.
Vital Rez V claims to deliver the health benefits of resveratrol in a concentrated supplement form. In addition, the product also claims to help you lose weight, reduce bloating, improve your energy and slow down aging.
There have also been some promising studies that show resveratrol might improve satiety and prevent immature fat cells from turning into mature fat cells. But all of these studies have thus far been conducted on mice, not humans.
Vital Rez V is just one of many nutritional supplements that contain an extract form of resveratrol. Usually, the supplement form comes from dried ground grape skins, but as resveratrol-containing products have become more popular, many manufacturers are using a less expensive and more concentrated form of resveratrol called Japanese Knotweed.
- Resveratrol is a very healthy antioxidant that shows promise in improving heart-health
- A supplement form of resveratrol is a good option for someone who does not like to drink red wine
- No hangover involved with taking a supplement containing resveratrol
- Anti-aging benefits associated with resveratrol
- Most of the research done on resveratrol has been done on mice, not humans
- No research shows that a supplement form of resveratrol offers the same health benefits as consuming it in its pure form
- Product website lacks important information
- Automatically enrolled in the club membership program
- Over-the-top health and weight loss claims
- Contains caffeine
- Ingredient list contains no mention of resveratrol
Vital Rez V contains acai fruit extract, green tea extract, garnia cambogia extract, caffeine, apple cider vinegar, grapefruit seed, kelp.ADMINISTRATION
Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. Be sure to follow package instructions.DIET and EXERCISE
There are no dietary or exercise guidelines given.CONCLUSION
While resveratrol is without question a kind of antioxidant that has yielded very positive and encouraging results from health research studies, there is unfortunately no evidence that can support taking resveratrol in a supplement form can offer the same benefits.
Vital Rez V, with its very simple website, lack of product information on its website, lack of resveratrol in the ingredient list and exaggerated health claims makes this product appear like an authentic sham product.