Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips with Gary Kraftsow
Strengthen and stabilize the lower body with this easy to follow yoga practice.
Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips with Gary Kraftsow offers short segments designed to strengthen the lower body and alleviate pain. These yoga moves are proven effective for pain relief for the lower back, sacrum, and hips, but the exercises are accessible and helpful to anyone in search of core strengthening moves and whole body wellness.
- Led by Gary Kraftsow, founder of the American Viniyoga Institute
- Includes tailored programs as well as their audio-only options
- Clear detailed instruction is easy to follow
- Improves strength and stability
- Some users may not appreciate the total mind/body approach of yoga
- Some users may be bored by the slow pace
- Focuses on alleviating back pain while strengthening (yet still a great workout for all users)
- Some users may be bored by the instructor's slow teaching style
Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & hops with Gary Kraftsow is a fitness DVD and does not offer nutritional guidance.EXERCISE
Users may select from the following three sections: - Understanding Back Pain - utilizing yoga for wellness - Technique Workshop - how to perform moves safely - Therapeutic Practices, including: - Practice for lower back and sacrum (approximately 30 minutes) - Practice for hip therapy (approximately 30 minutes) - Practice for lower-back strength and stability (approximately 30 minutes)CONCLUSION
Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips with Gary Kraftsow provides three excellent yoga practices targeted to relieving pain and strengthening the lower back, sacrum, and hips. This DVD is a great option for anyone seeking lower body strengthening, toning, and improved stability. It's easy to follow, and the instructor's teaching style incorporates the classic whole mind/body wellness approach of yoga.Common Misspellings
vini yoga, kraftscow
Related Diets: Yoga For Every Body, Yoga for Stress Relief and Flexibility, Yoga for the Rest of Us - Back Care Basics, Yoga for the Rest of Us with Peggy Cappy, Yoga for the Rest of Us: Easy Yoga for Arthritis