Ultimate Diet Guide
Answer the most common diet questions among women with this guide.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Jennifer Jolan has created a book that answers a lot of diet questions that women might have when trying to lose weight. This book titled The Ultimate Diet Guide is great for women that are busy but still want to lose weight. You don’t have to starve yourself or work out at a gym to achieve results with this plan. You can also continue to eat your favorite foods within reason. Jolan addresses some of the issues that you might encounter with other diets and allows you to successfully lose weight. Some of the secret information that is presented in this book includes:
- The world’s 18 most fattening foods
- Four delicious foods that dissolve inches from your waist
- The best snack to eat at night for rapid weight loss
- Two common that can help you drop pounds fast if eaten daily
- Two supplements that eliminate sweet cravings
- How to burn fat while watching TV
Jolan has also authored a best-selling book called How to Lose Weight Spinning in a Circle Like Kids. She has a passion for helping women lose weight without starving themselves to get thin. Through The Ultimate Diet Guide Jolan reaches out to the masses with information and tips on losing weight in a safe and healthy way.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Highly reviewed by readers
- Offers helpful information to women that are busy but also want to lose weight
- Addresses some common diet pitfalls that could be sacrificing results
- Discuses getting real results
- Gives several tricks to weight loss that can be incorporated into your everyday life
- Great for those who have a hard time sticking to traditional diets
- Targeted specifically at women
There are several tips throughout the book that relate to eating. Jolan highlights a few different diets but you are basically implementing tips rather than being given a lot of instruction on what to eat. The first diet add-on is using protein water between your meals. This is offered as a way to keep you full on a few calories without requiring that you substitute meals. This is not a protein shake, although you will be using protein powder. You eat three meals per day and have a 20 oz. protein water about an hour after each meal. You are encouraged to eat healthy for faster results, but you don’t have to deprive yourself of any particular food. This allows you to have a constant supply of protein between meals, suppresses your appetite and it helps you avoid feeling deprived.
The second diet highlighted in The Ultimate Diet Guide allows you to lose 3 ½ to 4 pounds each week. Some people get bored with this diet but it does work. Below is the outline of the eating plan.
- Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs or an omelet with 3 eggs drizzled with some organic apple cider vinegar; small salad with olive oil dressing
- Lunch: Salad with chopped chicken breast or water packed tuna or 1 can of beans drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Dinner: Lean meat with two side vegetables; broccoli and cauliflower are preferred but no potatoes
- Snacks: Grapefruit and apples only; 2 apples and 1 grapefruit is ideal
Some of the things to avoid with this diet are condiments, aspartame, white flour, white potatoes, white sugar, bread, pastas, potato chips, sodas, fruit drinks, alcohol, soy, milk, caffeine, drugs both prescriptions and over the counter, and corn products and syrups.EXERCISE
Exercise is important for your weight loss. It is mentioned in The Ultimate Diet Guidethat you don’t absolutely have to exercise to lose weight with the recommended diet, but it does help you lose weight. There are some exercises listed in the book that offer you the ability to lose inches from your body in a specified amount of time. Some of the recommended exercises include:
- Vacuum Pose
- Belly Rub
- Walking using Deep Breathing
- Cold Water Treading
- Jumping on a Mini-Trampoline
- High Intensity Interval training
The Ultimate Diet Guide offers some helpful information to those trying to lose weight. This simple book is easy to understand and will give you a chance to implement some simple tasks that will give you big results. This book gives you options even if you are a busy woman with little time for diet and exercise.Common Misspellings
ultamate diet guide, ultimate deit guide, ultimate diet guides, ultimate diet guidanceHow Does Ultimate Diet Guide Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Ultimate Diet Guide?