The Yoga Bible
A step-by-step guide to more than 150 yoga positions.Top Rated Diets of 2017
The Yoga Bible is a comprehensive guide to the positions and techniques of yoga. Written by Christina Brown, this book contains photos and descriptions for more than 150 yoga positions. Brown is a yoga instructor who currently teaches yoga at a studio in Sydney, Australia and has also taught yoga in India. Some other inclusions in The Yoga Bible include breathing techniques, notes on different types of yoga and explanations of how yoga can help after pregnancy and during meditation.
The Yoga Bible is also fairly small in size so that it can be taken with you on the go. Having the illustrations right there, you can easily construct a yoga workout at your convenience whether you’re at home or traveling.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Colorful illustrations and thorough descriptions of yoga positions
- Compact, easy to carry book
- Written by a professional yoga instructor
- Create your own yoga routines using the information given
- No diet program to go along with yoga
- Not a weight loss centered approach
There appears to be no diet program included with this book. The focus is heavily on yoga, its benefits and the different positions it includes.EXERCISE
A sample yoga routine one might put together with The Yoga Bible could be:
- Mountain pose
- Extended mountain pose (on your toes)
- Tree pose
- Half dog
- Wide leg bent knew with dog and cat tilts
- Warrior pose
- Straight leg forward bend
- Chest opener
- Mountain pose with neck stretch
Whether you’re a beginner to yoga, or someone looking to learn more poses, The Yoga Bible can offer a little more information on the subject. Not only does it have more than 150 poses and illustrations, but information on the benefits of yoga as well.Conclusion
yogi bible, yoga bibles, yogas bibleHow Does The Yoga Bible Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Yoga Bible?