The Pregnancy ProjectTop Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Tracy Anderson's Pregnancy Project is a series of DVDs made for women who are pregnant. The project consists of nine DVDs, each designated for each month of the pregnancy. Tracy filmed these vidos in real time while she was pregnant herself with her second child. She decided to research exercise during pregnancy due to her 60 pound weight gain during her first pregnancy.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Aids to the baby's health
- Tracy filmed in real time while she was pregnant so you see her experiencing the situation herself
- Covers all stages in the pregnancy
- Easy to comprehend and follow
- Includes interviews and testimonials
- All women are different and their bodies react in different ways so results may vary
- Tracy has been working out for years so her body/metabolism may adapt to changes differently then the average women
Along with the guided workouts, the program series also contains interviews with doctors, mothers, Tracy's clients and various experts on pregnancy. These interviews contain small amounts of nutrition advice but are mainly focused on the latest pregnancy studies and the workouts.EXERCISE
Each DVD is designated towards each month in the pregnancy process.The workouts correspond with the changes that are taking place in your body at that particular time. All of these workouts can be done in your own home, at your own pace.CONCLUSION
It's been noticed that many women focus on what they do exercise wise after pregnancy, but Tracy's Pregnancy Project focuses on what to do during the pregnancy to prevent unhealthy weight gain. Each video corresponds workouts to perform during each different month of the pregnancy. Since they're DVDs, these workouts can be done anywhere at anytime.Common Misspellings
tracie, pregnency, tracey, pregnent, workuot
The Pregnancy Project?