The Part-Time Vegan
A great cookbook for those that want to eat vegan meals.Top Rated Diets of 2016
The Part-Time Vegan is a new cookbook available for those that may want to eat a vegan diet sometimes for health reasons. This type of diet cuts down on fat and processed foods. Cherise Grifoni has created this book and the 201 recipes it contains. The recipes put the fun back in flexitarian for anyone that wants a flexible diet that includes some vegan meals. This cookbook is also great for those that may be considering a switch to a vegan diet. This cookbook is guilt free and offers a great way to eat vegan foods no matter what your reason for wanting to go vegan. All of the recipes are free of meat, dairy and eggs. This book will teach you how to go vegan without feeling any pressure. The recipes offer you something tasty, and may have you wanting to transition completely to vegan eating.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Includes 201 vegan recipes
- No pressure to eat vegan all the time
- Cookbook created by a vegan
- Recipes cover everything from appetizers to desserts
- Offers complete dinner plans that can be used for entertaining
- Tells you how to get started and where to find the necessary ingredients
- Great for those who aren’t fully committed to eating vegan
- Talks about the health benefits of a vegan diet
- Only applies to those interested in vegan eating
This cookbook contains 201 different vegan recipes. There are tips on how to find the ingredients you’ll need, stocking a vegan friendly pantry and it explains what some of the key ingredients are. You will learn what foods are used as sources for sweetness, protein, milk and what to use as an egg replacer. Recipes within The Part-Time Vegan include everything from breakfast to dessert. Some may also find that the dinner plans are helpful for planning a meal that you can entertain company with. The highlighted recipes within this book include:
- Quick Easy Hummus
- Mango Citrus Salas
- Parsley and Onion Dip
- Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Easy Vegan Breakfast Parfait
- Down-Home Vegan Biscuits
- Homemade Almond Milk
- Millet and Butternut Squash Casserole
- Easy Garlic Quinoa
- Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Breaded Eggplant Parmesan
- Gnocchi with Walnut Parsley Sauce
- Cajun Gumbo
- Coconut Rice Pudding
There are no exercise recommendations with The Part-Time Vegancookbook.CONCLUSION
Making the decision to become vegan can be a lengthy process. Now there is a cookbook that offers you recipes that you can eat on a part time basis while you’re transitioning. The Part-Time Vegan includes everything you need to make delicious vegan meals and snacks. Whether you have made up your mind to transition to a vegan diet or just want to experiment with healthier eating, this cookbook has a lot to offer.Common Misspellings
parts-time vegan, pat time vegan, part time veganist, part time veggiesHow Does The Part-Time Vegan Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Part-Time Vegan?