The Jungle Effect
A worldwide eating approach for fighting diseases.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The Jungle Effect: Healthiest Diets from Around the World – Why They Work and How to Make Them Work for You, written by Daphne Miller, M.D., gives an overall view of some of the most successful diets available.
As the title suggests, this book breaks down diets from around the world and gives tips on how you can become successful by incorporating elements of these various diets into your own eating plan. Rather than focusing on fad diets, The Jungle Effect examines different places in the world where the natives seem to have very low instances of weight related diseases, and takes a look at what they eat. These regions were called cold spots and each one covered in the book represents a place where very little of the population has a certain disease. Miller took the time to travel all over the world to examine these different regions and the health status of those who lived there.
Some of the basic principles of The Jungle Effect are very simple. Miller recommends cutting sugar, eating more fresh foods, incorporating more fish and cutting down on salt. Miller takes an educational approach to also give recommendations on which types of foods you can eat to fight cancer. Recipes are also given on healthy-ethnic dishes.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Written by a practicing medical doctor
- Recipes included and can be prepared quickly and with minimal ingredients
- Suggestions on what to eat to fight certain diseases
- Advice given on how to find the recommended foods in a modern society
- Total focus seems to be on diet
- No exercise plan appears to be outlined
- May be difficult to incorporate all foods
- Focus is not to lose weight
Incorporating elements of this book into your diet can help stave off certain diseases. A day of meals following The Jungle Effect might include:
- Breakfast – Omelet made with olive oil, garlic, fresh greens and feta cheese.
- Lunch – Salad with a variety of fresh greens, grilled salmon and vinegar with olive oil for dressing.
- Dinner – Lean lamb chops seasoned with an array of spices served with whole grain rice and mixed vegetables.
Exercise is not a highlight of The Jungle Effect. This program doesn’t focus on weight loss as much as it does improving your health.CONCLUSION
Overall, The Jungle Effect can provide you with the tools and eating habits you need to cut down on your chances of certain diseases. If you are already battling weight, it is likely that you will lose weight while incorporating these foods and principles into your lifestyle.
There is a lot to be said for certain areas of the world having such low incidence of certain diseases. Although moving to these regions may not be an option, you can globe-trot in a healthy way without leaving your own kitchen with The Jungle Effect.Common Misspellings
the jungles effect, jungle dieting, jungle diet, jungle affect, jungle effects
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Jungle Effect?