The Healthy Gluten-Free Life
A Handy Guide to Gluten-Free LivingTop Rated Diets of 2016
The Healthy Gluten-Free Life is a cookbook by Tammy Credicott, the owner of the The Celiac Maniac bakery in Bend, Oregon. The book aims to help people follow a diet that is not only gluten-free, but healthy as well. The book contains over 200 nutrient-dense recipes that can be enjoyed by people with grain, egg, diary or soy allergies.
Credicott's husband suffers from Celiac's disease, and additionally has egg and diary allergies. Her daughters also have gluten allergies. She began cooking gluten-free to provide her family, but her passion for gluten-free food soon lead her to open her own bakery.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Great for people who are new to gluten-free eating
- Written by a professional baker who specializes in gluten-free living
- Includes beautiful photographs
- Instructions are clear and easy to follow
- Recipes are gluten-free, soy-free, diary-free and egg-free
- Includes a great deal of resources
- Gluten free diets may not be healthier for people who do not suffer from allergies
- Some ingredients may be difficult to find
Credicott argues that simply substituting white rice-four for wheat flour is not a recipe for good health. She provides recipes that utilize a range of wheat alternatives that have are rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
There are six sections of recipes: breakfasts, entrees, sauces and dressings, baking and desserts, and beverages. Below is a selection of the recipes.
- Apple cinnamon quinoa
- Banana crumb coffee cake
- Cranberry orange English muffins
- Crock pot chicken
- Cranberry chicken fingers
- Sloppy joes
- Shrimp basil pasta
- Sweet and sour cabbage
- Famous mashed potatoes
- Shortcut chicken stock
- No'oatmeal raisin cookies
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Chocolate cherry almond ice cream
The Healthy Gluten-Free Life is a cookbook and therefore does not provide exercise information.CONCLUSION
This cookbook is a great resource for anyone who suffers from gluten, dairy or egg allergies. It has both basic techniques for those who are new to the gluten-free lifestyle and innovative recipes for those who have been eating gluten-free for some time. The book is beautifully illustrated with large color photos, and the recipes are laid out in a straightforward, and easy-to-follow format.Common Misspellings
the healthy gluten-free cookbookHow Does The Healthy Gluten-Free Life Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Healthy Gluten-Free Life?