The Blooming Platter Cookbook
Enjoy seasonal recipes with this vegan cookbook.Top Rated Diets of 2017
The Blooming Platter Cookbook is a new cookbook offering seasonal vegan recipes written by Betsy DiJulio. DiJulio is a vegan blogger, food stylist and freelance writer. This cookbook celebrates foods that are available throughout their peak season and gives you recipes to use those foods. The recipes are versatile enough to be shared with company or prepared during the week for the family. Due to the vegan nature, these meals are very healthy and nutritious. All of the recipes are categorized by season so that you can use fresh ingredients throughout the year. Some of the featured categories of recipes include appetizers, salads, main dishes, brunch and desserts.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Highlights vegan recipes categorized seasonally
- Recipes great for entertaining
- Written by a vegan food expert
- Includes eight pages of photos
- Offers seasonal icons for all recipes
- Shows a short list of produce available during each season
- None to speak of
The Blooming Platter Cookbook highlights various vegan recipes that are available using seasonal ingredients. You will find all of the recipes categorized by the season in which the produce is at its peak. These recipes can be great for entertaining guests, and the flavors are good enough to show that you can eat vegan meals without feeling like you’re missing out. The author takes you through her story of becoming vegan at the beginning of the book prior to beginning the recipes. This cookbook has been praised as a great addition for anyone that loves fresh foods. The recipe categories include starters, salads, soups, sandwiches, main dishes, side dishes, desserts and brunch. Some of the featured recipes are:
- Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Fresh Pea and Tarragon Hummus
- Fried Cucumbers with Midsummer Mayo
- Creamy Summer Torta with Fresh Figs
- Thai-Inspired Salad with a Twist
- Cucumber and Mushroom Salad
- Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salad
- Angel Hair Pasta with Chard and Bell Peppers
- Southwestern Tempeh and Corn Pie
- White Bean Sausages with Red Apple Sauerkraut
- Seitan and Kale in Coconut Sauce
- Black-Eyed Pea and Spinach Cakes
There is no exercise guidance offered with The Blooming Platter Cookbook.CONCLUSION
Switching to a vegan diet may seem somewhat intimidating for those that are new to it. The Blooming Platter Cookbook offers a great approach to cooking vegan dishes by the season that produce is fresh and available. The author shares her personal story of becoming vegan with readers and gives them information on making vegan meals that everyone will enjoy. Making vegan meals with seasonal produce ensures that you can have top quality meals that are easy and delicious.Common Misspellings
bloom platter cookbook, the blooms platter cookbook, blooming cookbook platter, blooming platta cookbooktHow Does The Blooming Platter Cookbook Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Blooming Platter Cookbook?