The 17 Day Diet Workbook
A new tool for those following the popular 17 Day Diet.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Founder: Dr. Mike Moreno
Headquarters: Beverly Hills, CA
Accessibility: Book, Meal Plan
Diet Type: Low-Carb, Low-Calorie
Gender: Male, Female
Celebrity Endorsements: Dr. Phil, The Doctors
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
Dr. Mike Moreno is back with a follow up to his very popular book The 17 Day Diet. Now as a companion, he’s created The 17 Day Diet Workbook: Your Guide to Healthy Weight Loss with Rapid Results. Dr. Moreno, also known as Dr. Mike, has helped millions of people lose weight through The 17 Day Diet. The 17 Day Diet Workbook offers more guidance for those that might want additional structure to the plan. Dr. Mike is a family medicine doctor and is also on the board of the San Diego Chapter of the American Academy of Family Physicians. The diet is overviewed briefly within the workbook, and there is a daily breakdown of every stage of the diet. Included are food charts, workouts, tips and a section for you to track your progress. The four different cycles of the diet include accelerate, activate, achieve and arrive. Each cycle is 17 days long except for arrive which is ongoing. The foods you eat and the amounts change along with the cycles on this diet.PRO
- Offers additional guidance to the diet
- Workbook created by the author of The 17 Day Diet
- Initial weight loss can be high
- Balances food and exercise
- Think of the diet as 17 days at a time
- Uses body confusion to help avoid plateau
- Diet is completely doable
- Workbook includes food charts and workouts
- Recipes available on the Food on the Table Meal Planning App
- Some may struggle with the eating plan
- Weight loss may not be maintained
The 17 Day Diet Workbook emphasizes the principles of the diet, while also offering more structure in the nutrition area. There is a more guided approach to the diet within this workbook. It is designed to help you make your way through the diet completely along with a thorough breakdown of each of the four cycles. Below is a reminder of the four cycles of the 17 Day Diet that is included in the workbook:
- Cycle 1: Accelerate. Encourages rapid weight loss, cleansing and fat burning. Discourages fat storage.
- Cycle 2: Activate. Resets the metabolism.
- Cycle 3: Achieve. Develop good eating habits, re-teach yourself how to eat carbs.
- Cycle 4: Arrive. A combination of the first three cycles. On weekends, enjoy your favorite foods.
With The 17 Day Diet Workbook you have a place to record the foods you eat and your exercise each day.EXERCISE
In keeping with the theme of the number 17, there are some workouts that can be done on this program that are only 17 minutes long. An exercise DVD comes with the 17 Day Diet book and there are more recommendations that come with The 17 Day Diet Workbook.CONCLUSION
Lovers and followers of the 17 Day Diet now have a workbook that can help make following the diet easier. The 17 Day Diet Workbook gives you a place to compile all of your daily activities and encourages journaling while you are on the program. Dr. Mike Moreno has taken this successful program to the next level with the addition of The 17 Day Diet Workbook.Common Misspellings
The diet 17 day workbook, the 17 day workbook, the 17 day workout workbook, the 17 days diet workbokHow Does The 17 Day Diet Workbook Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The 17 Day Diet Workbook?