Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads
Stop starving and eating just salads to lose weight.
Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads: Stop Starving, Start Eating And Losing! is a book written by Christine Avanti, a certified nutritionist and creator of the Simply Slimmer System.
Skinny Chicks Don’t Eat Salads shows you how to lose weight without restricting yourself to a strictly salad diet. With this diet you will still be allowed to eat your favorite foods including the usual diet taboo, carbohydrates.
This book doesn’t focus on traditional methods of weight loss like eating less and exercising more or avoiding carbs. Instead, Avanti takes the approach of having carbs at every meal, even late in the day, since carbs are fuel that your body needs. This book shows you how to eat the right carbs to fulfill that purpose.
It includes tons of recipes, tips, suggestions and an exercise plan so that you'll lose weight and feel great without crunching through three salads a day.
- Can lose up to seven pounds the first seven days
- Allowed to eat carbs
- Plan is easy to understand
- Plan utilizes proper eating and exercising
- Encouraged to eat every four hours to keep metabolism going
- Includes sound nutrition advice
- Includes more than 100 recipes
- Positive reviews from those that have tried the plan
- Complex carbs and a protein are included in every meal
- May initially feel hungry after eating meals outlined in the diet plan
- Includes diet-like foods such as egg whites, yogurt and fat free dairy products
- Exercise plan of 45-60 minutes per day may be a bit much for beginners
With the Skinny Chicks Don’t Eat Salads plan, you are eating four to five meals per day, or every four hours. Carbs are allowed on this program, but it’s important to eat the right carbs. Pasta and potatoes are no longer off limits.
Each of the small meals you eat each day will be no more than 400 calories each. All meals will have a mix of complex carbohydrates and a protein. A good balance would include half of the space on your plate covered with veggies and the other half divided evenly between protein and carbs.
You are allowed to have certain foods like soy, tofu and edamame up to four times per week. Once per week you are allowed lean red meats and either tuna or mackerel. Fish like swordfish, shark and tilefish or pork are only allowed once per month.
Soft drinks and fruit drinks with added sugar should be avoided with this plan.
Some of the recipes that are included with the book are listed below:
- Grilled salmon burger with arugula
- Cheese and veggie quesadilla
- Tex-Mex chicken with chipotle sauce
- Grilled whitefish with quinoa
- Chocolate peanut butter smoothie
- Bruschetta chicken wrap
- Mediterranean shrimp pasta
- Herb-crusted salmon with baby potatoes and artichokes
- Chicken soft taco
Skinny Chicks Don’t Eat Salads suggests exercising 45-60 minutes daily. Within that time, it is suggested that you mix cardio exercise with strength training to burn fat and build muscle tone.CONCLUSION
For those that have been deceived to think that carbs are to be completely eliminated from their diet, Skinny Chicks Don’t Eat Salads has a different approach.
You get to enjoy carbs on this program and you aren’t forced to eat salad for every meal in order to lose weight. The nutrition information given is solid and there are numerous recipes to help you along.
Skinny Chicks Don’t Eat Salads is sure to help you change your eating habits and get results. Eating several meals per day keeps your metabolism burning fat and calories while you enjoy delicious and nutritious foods. Learn the secret to being healthy without having to feel like you're dieting.Common Misspellings
skinny chiks don’t eat salads, skiny chicks don’t eat salads, salads skinny chicks don’t eat, skinny girls don’t eat salad, skinny chicks don't eat salad