Your cell phone is your weight loss coach.Top Rated Diets of 2016
For a nation on the go and constantly seeking convenience as a solution for most problems, it's no wonder dieting and weight loss become forgotten tasks. What if that cell phone you keep firmly attached to your hip could help reduce the size of those hips? Sensei, a new diet program, is suggesting it can do just that. Like many diets with online memberships that offer impressive features and a place your diet can call home, Sensei sends all of this information directly to your cell phone. Grocery lists, customized meal plans and exercise guidance- it all shows up on that tiny screen that you couldn't run your life without.
Using new Social Cognitive Theory technology, and your wireless phone plan, Sensei can connect to you unlike any diet you've tried in the past. As soon as sign up is complete, a text message is sent to your phone to begin download. If you're not comfortable using Sensei on your phone, the entire program is available from your computer.
Each day, you can open your account to find a full listing of all the meals and exercise waiting for you. Outline of each meal is displayed, and you can select each one to open a recipe.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Ideal for picky eaters, Sensei filters out foods that you do not want to eat
- Updates sent directly to your cell phone or PDA
- Also works from your PC
- Provides meal plans and recipes
- Personalized exercise program
- Connect with other Sensei users on the discussion boards
- Only available to Sprint and AT&T customers
- Only available to very limited phone models
- Limited choices of exercise activities
Sensei has three meal plans to choose from, each varying from the other so that you can choose a direction you're most comfortable with.
- The Sensei Senseible is a carb-lover meal plan. The plan is designed to resemble the Food Guide Pyramid and eat a lot of whole grain, fruit and vegetables, some learn protein and reduce intake of fat and sugar.
- Sensei Healthy Carb Plan is similar to a low-carb diet. You'll enjoy a diet rich in protein with fish, chicken, lean meat and low-fat dairy. Fruits, vegetables and whole grains are still included in the diet, just in smaller regulated amounts.
Sensei Mediterranean Plan is full of fresh food and flavor. Fish will be your primary protein source, while enjoying a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and legumes, as well as olive oil.
Once you've chosen your plan, Sensei lets you select the foods that you will not eat. Sensei "promises" they won't make you eat anything you don't like.
You can also schedule the times each day that you eat each meal and where you prepare or purchase that meal. This way, updates are sent to you just in time to curtail any spontaneous eating behavior.EXERCISE
Customize a workout plan and have Sensei send the schedule directly to your cell phone. It's recommended you begin by working out three days each week for no less than 20 minutes. You're encouraged to do more, without over exerting yourself.
The custom exercise menu allows you to choose the day of the week, type of activity (i.e. bicycling, jogging, swimming or strength training) and duration of each. Sensei displays the amount of calories/hour that you'll burn with each activity- this burn rate is based on your weight that you submit during sign up.CONCLUSION
That next text message might just be a delicious and healthy recommendation for lunch. It could also be just what you've been looking for to kick off your weight loss goals. Sensei is a fully customized, affordable weight loss program that's as easy as calling your voicemail.Common Misspellings
sensay, sensai, sinsay, sinsae, sinsai, synsay, sensaHow Does Sensei Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements