SELF Magazine iPad App
Get issues of SELF Magazine on your iPad.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
SELF magazine has long been the publication most women go to learn about diet, fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. SELF has now made past and present issues available for download to your iPad.
You can purchase a single month's issue for $3.99 via In-App Purchase on the App Store, or a yearly subscription for $19.99, (at time of review: June 2011) which also includes print issues. For those who already subscribe to the print version of SELF magazine, you can access iPad editions immediately.
All the content available in the paper version of SELF magazine is available on the iPad app, with added bonuses like audio clips, videos, shopping lists for recipes and more.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Back issues are available for download
- Added features not found in print like audio clips, fitness videos and demonstrations, recipe shopping lists and additional info via pop ups.
- Fitness videos lead you through proper form of exercises not as easily explained in print.
- Check off lists for ingredients in recipes for easy meal preparation.
- Each issue and yearly subscription cost is the same as print magazine ($3.99 and $19.99, respectively
- Convenient and portable access to multiple issues at once.
- Words in articles are occasionally cut of at the bottom. Must scroll up and down to read.
- Arrows sometimes indicate whether you need to scroll up or down or side to side for additional information, but pages are sometimes missed.
The SELF iPad app offers the same diet and nutrition advice and information as the print magazine. You can find many articles on eating healthy, easy and delicious recipes, and dieting advice for weight loss.EXERCISE
The SELF iPad app offers many articles on fitting fitness into your every day life, offers workouts for specific weight loss and fitness goals and informative articles on how fitness benefits your body and health.
The app offers video workouts you can follow along with and demonstrations of exercises to ensure you perform them safely and effectively. Audio clips from trainers and experts further aid you in your exercise routine.CONCLUSION
The SELF iPad app is everything you know and love from the print version of SELF magazine, plus a whole lot more for the same price. The videos and audio clips make the whole experience more interactive and answers a lot of questions you can't get from the paper version. The ability to have a whole library of SELF issues in one convenient place is also a perk that can't be beat.Common Misspellings
self ipad app, self magazine ipad, self magazine iphone app
Featured Diets and Supplements
SELF Magazine iPad App?