Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike
Melt away the calories and tone the lower body, all in reclining style.Top Rated Diets of 2016
From a world leader in home cycling, the Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike offers the best in challenging home cardio with optimal support and the lowest impact. The A20 provides eight resistance levels, and monitors six fitness metrics, including calorie burn, heart rate, speed, RPM, time elapsed, and distance through the in-console LCD display. Comfort features like the dual-position lumbar support and ergonomic seat design, as well as the integrated cooling fan and oversized stabilizers ensure you'll keep coming back for more.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Eight resistance levels, quick-start, and six profile courses
- Monitors calorie burn, heart rate, speed, time elapsed, RPM, and distance
- Two-position lumbar support
- Ergonomic seat design
- Integrated fan, reading rack, water bottle holder
- Heart rate monitoring (grip sensors)
- Weighted flywheel for true-to-road feel
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers
- Maximum user weight of 275 pounds
- Requires battery and/or electric power
- May be too large for some workout spaces (61" L x 16.5" L x 40.5" H)
- No fore/aft seat adjustment
- Small pedal size
The Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike is a fitness product and does not offer nutrition guidance.EXERCISE
The Schwinn A20 offers low-impact home cardio workouts tailored to lower-body toning and strength-building. The reclining style of the bike ensures workouts are gentle on the joints. The A20 offers eight resistance levels and includes a quick-start setting and six profile courses.CONCLUSION
The Schwinn A20 offers low-impact, toning cardio workouts in a recumbent style that's easy on the joints. With monitoring of fitness metrics, adjustable resistance, preset courses, and quick-start functionality, this bike adapts to ever-changing fitness needs. Because it's from Schwinn, the quality and lasting durability can't be beat.Common Misspellings
Shwinn, SWinnHow Does Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike?