Schwinn A10 Upright Bike
Upright cycle with adjustable resistance and pre-programmed workouts.
From the highly-reputable fitness brand Schwinn comes the A10 Upright Bike, an ergonomically-designed adjustable stationary cycle with a true-to-road feel. The bike offers eight resistance levels, six pre-programmed workouts, and a manual/quickstart option. The bike's LCD console tracks speed, time, distance, calorie burn, and heart rate, keeping workouts on track.
- Eddy current resistance system and weighted flywheel for true road feel
- LCD console tracks speed, time, distance, calorie burn
- Grip heart rate monitoring
- Adjustable seat and handlebars, ergonomic pedal style
- Integrated fan
- Transport wheels
- Requires electricity (no battery power option for console display)
- Users may not exceed 275 pounds
- Heart rate is monitored only through handlebar contact
As fitness equipment, the Schwinn A10 Upright Bike does not provide any nutrition guidance.EXERCISE
The Schwinn A10 Upright Bike offers six pre-programmed workouts workouts, as well as a manual/quickstart option. Users may also continually adjust workouts for ever-increasing resistance, selecting from eight levels through the knob control. With an LCD control that tracks speed, time, distance, calorie burn, and heart rate, this bike is an excellent option for low-impact cardio.CONCLUSION
The Schwinn A10 Upright Bike offers six pre-programed workouts, adjustable resistance, and fitness monitoring in a model with ergonomic comfort features and a real road feel. The built-in console display provides a variety of fitness details, including time, distance, speed, calories burned, and heart rate.Common Misspellings
Schinn, Scwinn, Shwinn, Schwin, Shwin