Get an entire ab workout without ever getting on the floor.
The Rhythm Rocker by Kymaro is a portable fitness device that allows you to lose up to seven pounds in seven days while you unleash your inner dancer. This program is available online or through its infomercial and has been featured on several popular daytime talk shows. With the Rhythm Rocker you can tighten and tone your obliques and abs, shoulders, arms and strengthen your lower back while learning some popular dance moves. The Rhythm Rocker uses moves from Rockin’ Latin, Crunchin’ Hip Hop and Rollin’ Belly styles. You can create your own levels of resistance by leveraging your body weight against the tilting action of the seat. The rocker is lightweight and easy to put together and your entire workout is done while sitting. The Rhythm Rocker is made using exclusive Stabilizing InterAxial Technology which makes the seat tilt a full 360 degrees. The dual-direction resistance within the Rhythm Rocker allows you to transition easily from one core move to the next.
- Offers a core strengthening workout without crunches
- Rhythm Rocker is easy to assemble and portable
- Can be used anywhere in place of a chair
- Includes two introduction DVDs
- Gives a core workout without floor based crunches
- Addition of arm and leg movements give you a total body workout
- Longer DVD workouts must be purchased separately
- Nutrition plan only covers seven days of eating
There is a nutrition plan that comes with the Rhythm Rocker. Following the nutrition plan and the workouts will help you see maximum results in a short amount of time. Some testimonial users reported losing 20 or more pounds in four weeks using this product. Information on the specific nutrition plan that comes with the Rhythm Rocker is very hard to come by. It is pointed out that the nutrition guide only covers seven days. Typically a nutrition guide like this will include a diet that is low in fat and low in calories. Below is a sample day of eating on a low calorie diet consisting of 1,700 calories.
- Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg on 1 slice of whole-grain toast; 1 slice of reduced fat cheese; fresh squeezed orange juice or orange slices; water
- Snack: ½ peanut butter and jelly sandwich on 1 slice whole-grain bread; water
- Lunch: 2 slices of Healthy Choice ham; 1 slice reduced fat cheese; 1 whole grain roll or 2 slices whole grain bread; lettuce, tomato, low-fat condiments; 1 cup of clear broth soup of choice
- Snack: 1 cup frozen yogurt with blueberries and chopped nuts
- Dinner: Chicken fajita with lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado, olives and salsa; unsweetened low-calorie beverage; water
- Snack: 1 banana; 2 graham cracker squares; 8 oz. milk; water
Exercise is the focal point of the Rhythm Rocker. This piece of equipment works to help you strengthen your core muscles and spin while using popular dance moves. One of the best features of the Rhythm Rocker is that it doesn’t require you get on the floor to do any of the work. Your entire workout is done while sitting down. With the Kymaro Rhythm Rocker you will get two introductory DVDs that show you how to adjust to using the machine. There is a deluxe DVD package available that comes with a beginner, intermediate and advanced workout. Those workouts do cost extra though. The three DVDs in the deluxe package include:
- Basic Core: Practice new moves and discover how to establish control and strength
- Dance Blast: Put the rhythm into your Rhythm Rocker with this Blast workout
- Dance Drills: Now that you have the basics, get ready to add arms and legs to get a full body workout
The Rhythm Rocker does seem like a fun piece of equipment that can give you an effective core workout. Although the product can offer a full body workout, you have to pay more money to purchase the deluxe DVD set to gain access to that. The nutrition plan is only for seven days so you will have to create your own meals after that length of time. The Rhythm Rocker has been featured on several popular daytime talk shows and appears to be effective in strengthening your core.Common Misspellings
rocker rhythm, rhytm rocker, rythym rocker, rhythm roks