Brett Hoebel's 90-day abs workout to give you a sleek six-pack.
RevAbs is a 90-day exercise routine that promises to give you a washboard set of six-pack abs.
Created by Brett Hoebel, rumored to be the new Biggest Loser trainer the nine different ab workouts feature his own Abcentrics training technique, a strategy that works your abs from six different angles, not just one or two like traditional crunches.
RevAbs also features nutrition information and a introduction into Capoeira, a Brazilian form of martial arts.
By following the weight loss and abs program, you're guaranteed to lose 10 pounds and a whole size in the first two weeks or your money back.
- Can be done at home
- Features a variety of ab workouts
- Targeted to both men and women
- Money-back guarantee
- Since it combines cardio exercise, many of the routines can be used as a complete workout
- Results are likely to vary, making product claims inaccurate or exaggerated
The RevAbs program comes with a 65-page nutrition guide comes with customizable, delicious, and easy-to-prepare meal plans for men and women. It also includes Brett's 14-day Jump-Start Plan.
The eating plan is centered around eating flat-belly and muscle-building foods like water-based veggies, lean proteins and lots of fresh water.
White foods like sugars, refined flours and processed foods are avoided as clean and whole foods comprise the mainstay for the RevAbs nutrition plan.EXERCISE
RevAbs features nine different routines on seven DVDs. Each of the routines take 15 to 40 minutes to perform.
The different routines are as follows:
- Abcentrics and How to Capoeira: With Abcentrics, you learn how to Fire Your Abs to get maximum results. In How to capoeira, Brett teaches you his favorite moves from this unique Brazilian martial art.
- Fire Up Your Abs: Intervals of calorie-scorching cardio combined with Brett's Six-Pack moves, his signature ab circuit that works your core from 6 different angles for 6 times the results.
- Power Intervals: High-intensity cardio with intervals of lower-body resistance moves proven to rev up your metabolism. Melts belly fat, sculpts lean legs, firms the glutes, and works your abs, all at the same time.
- Total Strength and Mercy Abs: A mighty workout for strong and lean muscles.
- Fat-Burning Abs: A fired-up routine of new ab and cardio combinations that lives up to its name.
- Power Intervals 2: Lower-body resistance moves and revved-up cardio to kick booty and blowtorch belly fat.
- Strength and Endurance and Merciless Abs: This total-body workout gives you the definition you've been looking for in your abs and everywhere else.
RevAbs is a complete program of core-strengthening moves and routines that not only helps you develop strong and sleek abs, but also helps you lose weight.
Created by trainer Brett Hoebel, these nine workouts include both cardio and strength-training moves to give you a complete workout without ever doing a single crunch at the gym.
If you want to slim down your middle and blast fat, then check out RevAbs and workout your way to an enviable core.Common Misspellings
rev abs, revab, revs ab, rev abdominal