Quick-Fix Gluten Free
Prepare fast meals that are gluten free.Top Rated Diets of 2016
- Established: 2011
- Founder: Robert Landolphi
- Accessibility: Boo
- Diet Type: Gluten free
- Gender: Male and female
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
Quick-Fix Gluten Free is a newly released cookbook by professional chef Robert Landolphi that includes several tasty recipes. Chef Robert is a professional gluten free chef and culinary instructor and culinary operations manager at the University of Connecticut. This cookbook shows that eating gluten-free foods doesn’t mean you have to spend an excessive amount of time in the kitchen, or eat food you don’t like. All types of meals are covered including appetizers, breakfast foods and comfort foods.
This cookbook was created with gluten free eaters in mind and helps address some of the common challenges that are faced. Although the foods in this cookbook focus on being gluten free, they are enjoyable for everyone. The dishes in Quick-Fix Gluten Free are easy and fast to prepare and there are 100 recipes to choose from.PRO
- Includes 100 different gluten free recipes
- Great for those with and without a gluten allergy
- Recipes created by a professional chef
- Created to deal with common issues faced when preparing gluten free foods
- Focuses on fast and simple recipes
- Nine different categories of recipes
- Allows you to eat foods that may have previously been off limits
- None to speak of
Quick-Fix Gluten Free offers 100 different gluten free recipes, all created by Chef Robert. These recipes can be prepared for company or during everyday meals. They are easy to prepare and allow you to eat the foods you like without any gluten. The reasons for avoiding gluten can range from having a gluten allergy or celiac disease, to trying to lose weight. Whatever your reason may be, Quick-Fix Gluten Free offers several ways to create enjoyable meals. Some of the recipe categories within the book are morning glories, teasers, savor your salad, pasta and rice, battered and fried and sweet treats. The recipes offer a lot of variety and flavor with available items like:
- Cinnamon-Raisin French Toast
- Sugar-Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
- Sharp Cheddar Potato Croquettes
- Sweet and Spicy Korean Fried Chicken Wings
- Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Wedge Salad
- Pancetta, Sausage and Mozzarella Stuffing
- Shrimp Egg Rolls
- Three-Cheese Penne, Pea and Bacon Bake
- Fish and Chips
There is no exercise program outlined in Quick-Fix Gluten Free.CONCLUSION
Quick-Fix Gluten Free offers a great variety of all types of food with a gluten free twist. You can easily turn these recipes into family favorites while keeping everyone healthy and cooking your own meals. This cookbook can be a great addition to your collection of quick and easy meals.Common Misspellings
Gluten free quick fix, quik fix gluten free, quick fix gluten, quick gluten free fix,How Does Quick-Fix Gluten Free Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Quick-Fix Gluten Free?